The Terms and Conditions are an agreement (“Agreement”) between you and BioGateway on how you as well as us use the information, software, products, and services contained in or available through BioGateway.co.uk (“the Website”). This Agreement governs any use of the Website as a guest or as a fee paying member.
By accessing and using this site, you accept the following terms and conditions.
- BioGateway reserves the right to amend or delete any of these terms however, the changes on our website will be posted on this page. Therefore, once in a while you must visit our website to verify if any changes have been made and if the changes made are still meeting your requirements.
- The content and imagery are licensed to BioGateway and are for your general use only. Are also subject to change without any notice.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information or services available on this website meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction of content, design, and graphics is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This website may include links to external websites. It is your responsibility to ensure accessing external links meet your requirements. We are not responsible if you provide further information required by these external links and we are not responsible for the content of these external websites.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website and access to our website if we notice any unauthorised use.
- Registration on our website can be completed by submitting the registration form on our website.
- It is your responsibility to ensure no one apart from yourself can use your account to access the website. You must not use any other person’s account either, unless you have permission to do so.
- If you notice or become aware of any disclosure of your private data, you must notify us immediately.
- Any private data/ content/ material/ graphics you submit on our website will not be disclosed to any third parties.
- We are not responsible for any reproduced, illegal, unlawful, or obscene/ indecent content that you submit on our website and, under these circumstances any information will be immediately removed from the website.
- At any time, you may edit your account as well as your content/ page/ profile using the editing functionality made available on our website.
- You grant to us that any information you submit on our website is licensed.