Kent County Council is part of a new project that will allow you to connect with businesses in 7 different countries. Boost4Health links with 11 European partner regions that aim to support life science companies in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical technology and nutrition sectors, by providing practical and financial support for internationalisation. The project aims to simplify international trading and support you with market entry.
Boost4Health can help you to do business in Europe through:
- 1-2-1 coaching for internationalisation with experts from the Department of International Trade and Enterprise Europe Network.
- Connecting you to businesses and experts in the Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, France, Germany and Denmark, taking advantage of the thriving European Life Science industry.
- Providing opportunities to supply services to companies in our partner regions through an online database linking several life science clusters
- Participating in European life science events to meet contacts from all over Europe
- Apply for micro-financing grants to help with exporting:
The Boost4Health Micro-Financing Grants can fund:
- Up to €500 for travel and accommodation costs to attend life science events in North West Europe or to visit a company / contact in one of our partner markets.
- Up to €3000 for market insight activities e.g. engaging an expert to carry out market research in one of our partner regions.
- Up to €5000 towards product validation e.g. product testing and consultancy in one of our partner regions.
For more information please contact email@example.com